Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Beginning of New Life

Hi..i'm back on the net...i was quite busy lately since i have to start a new life..it's quite tiring to adapt myself to a new environment..since i'm not a student anymore, but i'm a teacher who waits for my first ever salary..(actually i don't really mind about the salary..haha). Regarding to my new life, it's quite lonely since i stay quite far from my school..and my housemate who works at DIALOG, oil n gas company only come home at 1830hrs. I reach my home at 1430 and sometimes 1400.

I always think that if i could turn back the time, i want to be a student again with friends and the most important thing is there is no work load. Now, i teach MUET for form 6 or known as PPU pre-university preparation..something like that..hahaha..i don't know what will happen to my students next year..will they able to achieve the target for MUET..even i myself only able to get band 4. Other than that i also has been chosen to lead the board of prefect..so i have to be early each Sunday..to monitor the preparation of assembly and it's flow. Regarding to the extra co-curricular activities i was incharge in Badminton and Red Cresent..

Well, regarding to my GSR wannabe 'kuali inside'..i can't proceed my plan to put a new heart for her since the price of 4G93T engine is skyrocket..it almost rm10k..so i have to forget all my dreams to make her 'bersin' kepish..kepish..However i manage to make some minor changes to my GSR wannabe..and now she can perform better with her old 4G15TT..i only put the super touring flywheel and 1.8 clutch set and it only cost me around rm700..not much rite..the rest of my 'saving money' i put in ASB. Now i become a friend of mozaiq and jelan who has a lot of money in their ASB..and maybe i'll save it for a downpayment for original LANEVO or TYPE R machine..not a wannabe anymore..pen off my friends. see you when i see you!!bubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment