Tuesday, May 5, 2009

B.ED TESL C2 IN MEMORY

Hi..lately i feel that my life is incomplete..without my luv beside me and friends around..when i wake up there is no more mozaiq...edisi minda around me..there is no more nasi ikan keli..The last time when we spent our time together was at Johor during Murniza's weding. We travel together and have fun together especially at Danga Bay. Actually i felt very sad during the trip..but i pretend to be happy..i know that we will be parting away each other. We no longer sleep, eat, prek and minum2 at kedai xtutup together..especially to GBS.. and for those who already get married aji, my SB 1 muso and moon congratulation and may god bless u all. Hopefully we can meet during our KISSM..or else at any our friends' wedding..ready to travel with u all guys..and maybe this time my 4G15TT become 4G93T hehe..before i forget i would like to thanks to my other part, Hazrina for letting us to sleep at her house(also mine...insyallah nxtyear hehehe), Puad for coffee before we depart for Kluang, Paan G for letting us to take a break at her house wth a wonderful hill view and lastly Azzuwin for a delicious nasi ayam, thanks Uncle chox nad Aunt Rossie...i would like to dedicate this song to all of my friends C2 TESL IPGM KB/UITM ) 03'-09'

On that day will come
and we can begin
we had to end
you're my only true friend
I can't forget you
long talks and lazy days
I remember those times
I remember all our favourite songs
our fate can be so hard
there's an empty space
in this old heart of mine
if only we can go bach to then
yes, turn back the hands of time my friends
and count the stars in the sky again
if only we could go back again
do you know there's a place waiting for you
a special place in my heart and my life
yes a beautiful place waiting for you
when you come home
we'll turn back the time
I have all your letters
in a box full of memories my friend
but the only thing i need
is you with me together once again
i'm so sad
I could cry
though i know there is nothing i can do
you chose red
and i chose blue
did what we had to
but i'm still missing you
maybe we can go backto then
if only we could turn back again
cause, hey we are special best of friend
this song is for you till we meet again
please know there is a place waiting for you
a special place in my heart and my life

Edrong May 7 09 0150

5 comments:

  1. such a tearful, and emotional entry and surprisingly, its written by someone like you.
    thanks for the song~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sedeh sgt ayat awak rul... nangih piki ni tau... nanti piki bawak rul panjat pokok k? ite sayang rul...

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy..jgn sede sede boy..nanti abg aji panggil acip teman yer..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rul, kalo nak nangis cam beser la, rul bawak kete pegi kat airport pastu nangis la sorg2 dlm kete, pasang lagu desperado

    ReplyDelete
  5. rul,cian nyer...nape ayat sedey sgt ni?rul jgn sedey, nanti KISSM kita wat perjumpaan SB kat klate ek...

    ReplyDelete